I wanted to share some of the pictures I took at Marilyn and Wayne's wedding. It was a wonderful event in a very beautiful and awesome smelling reception center (alia Flower Shop). Congratulations Marilyn and Wayne . . you are perfect for each other.
We are very happy for you and excited to have Wayne as a member of our family.
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
1 comment:
Janeen,
Thank you for posting the pictures. It was truely an awesome day. Wow my husband is a handsome dude isn't he. It was so wonderful to share it with all my family.
We have been busy looking at houses and trying to get both of ours ready to sell. We have been burning the candle at both end. We spend Monday thru Thursday at my house and Friday thru Sunday at his.
Our honeymoon was wonderful. The Oregon coast is beautiful. We started out at Cressant City, CA and drove all the way up the coast to Astoria then went over to Washingtin and saw Mt St Helen. One of the timeshare we stayed at was in Depoe bay and front windows looked right out on the ocean. We saw gray whales and sea lions and seals, daily. We traveled Walker style and really didn't have a set plan but stopped a lot and enjoyed each other. I really like being Married. Wayne is such a great guy and I'm soooo happy.
Thanks to all of you for making our day so special.
Love you all,
Marilyn
Post a Comment