I just wanted to stop in and tell everyone how fabulous we are doing in quiet Payson, Utah.
This picture is from our annual summer trip to Lake Agnes in Montana (sorry you couldn't make it Aunt Marilyn, maybe next year.) We had a blast catching hundreds of fish.
The kids are all doing great in school. If you didn' t know, we got custody of Jordin (Jeremy's son) and he is doing quite well. He has made some new friends in school and is playing flag football on a city team. Recently, he has been trying to get used to BRACES. He had a rough time during the first three weeks, but the worst seems to be over. Now were are heading onward to straight teeth and no overbite. Hopefully, the torture won't last long than 2 years.
Marlee just recently signed up for a volleyball clinic at the high school. We will see if she likes it at all. She is a great little helper around our house. She loves to cook dinner and she is always trying to fatten us up with delicious desserts from her Sandra Lee cookbook. I don't know WHERE she got it, but she is also quite the little crafter. She has taken up boondoggles (not sure of the spelling) and has been making key chains, bracelets and such for all the family.
Terrence is becoming a great little reader. He loves Dr. Seuss books and he has begun to read some short chapter books as well. Both Terrence and Jordin are our little gamers of the house. We really have to watch these two or they will veg out in front of the tube all day playing games. I'm just hoping some medical study will come out that says how wonderful certain video games are for kids. Maybe there is some miraculous development that goes on in the brain when kids zone out in front of the tv, I doubt it.
Jeremy is working hard all the time. He works his full time job at the Provo Fire and teaches part time at the Utah Fire and Rescue Academy. He truly enjoys both his jobs. He most recent accomplishment was receiving his Associates Degree in Fire Science. Now he will continue on the path to his Bachelor's degree. He has already completed a couple of the courses and has a plan to complete his degree within the next couple of years.
I have been the busy Mommy. As usual, I procrastinated sewing the kids costumes this year and ended up rushing to get them done before the big Halloween party at Amy's house on Saturday. It was a rough week, but I managed to complete them all and the kids looked adorable. I haven't had a chance to pull pics off my camera yet, but I will post them soon, if anyone is interested.
We love you all and hope to see you real soon.
XOXOXO
Kristen
1 comment:
Kristen! We would love for you to share your pictures of Halloween. We definitely don't see each other often enough so the pictures are great! We love you guys and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment