Monday, January 29, 2007

Our New Family Blog

We have been talking about resurrecting our family newsletter and my boss suggested that we investigate this alternative. I think that I can give permission to all of you to add postings to this blog. In this way, we can get updates from parents (children of Wilson & Isabel) and their children (all you cousins) so that we get information about everyone. I know that Mom and Dad want us to stay connected. That is why I think we should give this a really good try. A couple of us are going to give it a test drive and then we will let everyone who has access to a computer and an email address know how to access it.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I am so excited to try this. I think it will work out really well. This way everyone can post when they have time and there aren't any deadlines....you know how we all hate deadlines. Anyways, I love you all. Hope to hear from you soon.

Brenda said...

Great Idea!! Leave it to you Janeen! I'll post if you will.....

Annette said...

I'm excited to try this blogging stuff. I hope that everyone gets involved. Janeen I registered for womens conference and the 5:00 dinner. Thanks Janeen Kristen and Connie for the photos of your family. I'm still waiting for others to send their photos.
I need Single pictures of family members to put on their birthday date and pictures of husband and wife together to put on their anniversary day. I Want to have the calendar done by the 6th of Feb so Eric will get it For valentines day
I love you all and hope that this blog finds everyone well and happy
Annette