Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jones Update

There are 4 of us living in the Jones house right now. Bailie, Kevin, Rod and Janeen. Bailie is working at McGee's Stamp and Trophy doing customer orders and accounting. She keeps busy doing hair in her spare time. Take last weekend as an example, She colored Cassie and Kristen's hair and then Kristen colored Bailie's hair, then several of us got a hair cut. It kind of reminds me of growing up and having the beauty shop in the back of the house.

Kevin is a Junior in High School. Right now he is busy with Wrestling. On Friday this week he will wrestle in the Varsity Region matches with a chance to go to State next week. He is battling a cold and a bruised elbow but those kinds of things haven't stopped him in the past.
He has already started conditioning for baseball. That season starts in March.

Rod keeps busy with new cars to upholster every couple weeks. He has also been very intrigued by coyotes. We are getting quite a number of tales hanging about. The ice is thick at Jordanelle, which lends itself to really good ice fishing. Today he and Jeff and Zachery went fishing and guess who caught the most . . . you guessed it, Zac.

I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. I sure hate being sick. I've taken up machine quilting and it sure is intense. Hopefully, there will come a time when I won't unpick so much. Thursday, Feb. 1 I start taking German lessons. Because of my involvement as the Sister City Coordinator, the Mayor has invited Rod and I to go with him and a group of citizens to Germany in September. When we hosted the German delegation in July, it was really hard not understanding what they were saying and having to use interpretors, so I'm going to learn some basics so at least I can get a basic understanding of what is going on.

Well that was easy . . . I hope that you accept the challenge to keep us all informed of what is going on in your lives . . . because we care . . . a lot . . . and love you tons.

No comments: