




Hi everyone!
Just thought I'd give you all a quick update on what's going on in our corner of the world. Everyone here is doing well but very busy these days.
Jordan is doing well and is looking forward to getting out of school. Spring fever has hit with a vengence. She has really taken to drawing and is really quite good at it. She especially likes to draw Japanese anime characters and I'm always quite impressed at her ability to freehand drawings of people. Where she got the talent I do not know. Her and Amia are both quite wonderful artists. In fact, that is the field Amia has decided on for a career I believe. One of the radio stations was having a contest for a graphic T-shirt design and she was encouraged to enter. I really believe she could have won the contest but in the end she wasn't allowed to enter because she wasn't 18 yet. Bummer. It looks like she will be completely graduated this year after all. She has been working hard to get all the requirements completed so she doesn't have to come back for the 1/4 credit next year. She is planning on beginning college in the fall. I am so proud of her! Mitch is doing well also. Hes trying to get all of his ducks in a row to go back to college in the fall. He has decided to go to law school. I think it's great. He will make a great trial lawyer! He just has that charisma that will make him really good at it. On that note as I was researching schools for him my business partner and I got the brilliant idea to go to law school ourselves. So the next thing I know I'm a full time student again! The have a fast track program here where they condense 16 week courses into 4 weeks. Crazy me I signed up for 15 credit hours in 4 weeks. Needless to say I have been VERY busy but at this rate it should go quickly until I get to the graduate program. I intend to finish my bachelors in Psychology and then go to either TU or OU for grad school. So this time next year we will have three full time college students in the family. Poor Remell has been wonderfully supportive of my insanity and I appreciate him so much. Mom has been busy trucking back and forth to Arkansas to help Brian remodel his daycare so I haven't seen much of her lately. That makes it a little hard to report on her but I think she is doing well. I've been on her to post and she says she will but we will see....I'm attaching some pics of the kids and the latest of Gabs. She's so big! Love to all!!
4 comments:
A trial lawyer! That is awesome. Holy cow, you guys are awesome. If I was younger, I'd go to college too. I keep thinking that I'd like to sign up for some BYU Continuing Education classes, but I can see from talking an 8 week German class, that my ability to remember is somewhat limited.
I love you guys! Thanks for sharing your wonderful and very exciting lives with us. I am so proud of all of you for going back to school. What a great opportunity for you and your family. Thanks again for letting us in on your lives, we will all be praying for you!
April
Gabby is adorable. She is getting so bid. I bet you are a wonderful gramma. Good luck with school. I will post some pics for everyone shortly. Ta Ta!!
Gabby is really getting BIG. She is so adorable. I bet you are the best gramma. Good luck with your school endeavors. I'm so happy for you all.
I will post some pics for you guys shortly. I'm really not trying to keep my life or my man a secret. Love you!!
Post a Comment