Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hello

Sorry it has taken so long for me to do this. Doesn't seem like that much time has passed since the surgery. I want to thank everyone for all their prayers. They worked wonderfully. No pain at all from the second out of surgery. Since then we've been trying to get on with life, bills, you know the American dream. I finally got to meet my new niece Mariah and can I say she is the sweetest little thing. The pictures just don't do either of them, Tommy or Mariah, any justice. We added to our family in the canine sense. We adopted Jarens Pittbull named Jackson. Already trained, can't beat that. She is Dwight's truck dog and my dog on the weekends when they come home. She is only a year old and already has had a litter of pups. Kind of made me feel bad to take her cause Tommy could climb and pull on her and she didn't care. They were growing up together, only now Tommy has a sister to terrorize instead of Jackson. Well that is about all of the news until mom gets on here. Love to all,

Jen

3 comments:

Janeen said...

Jenny, I am so happy for you. We love you and are hopeful that you life with keep moving forward and up, up, up. One of these days we'll make a trip to Idaho. Probably when we pass through on our way to fish in Montana in June. Till then know we are thinking of you and always have you in our prayers.

Annette said...

Jen I'm happy to hear that your doing so good. Prayers do work miracles. And there were and are alot of them going your direction. Take care of yourself and know that we Love you and your family. I think that we are coming up the first week in April I hope that we will see you then.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you and Dwight are doing well. I hope we can see you soon.