Monday, March 5, 2007

Tea Party at Grandma's
















After our trip to Orlando, I thought it would be really fun to have a Granddaughter Tea Party. Almost everyone was there. Meredith had surgery on her hand, but Alex came

The little girls were all dressed up in their prettiest dresses and accessories and were very well mannered and tried a little bit of everything just like a 'Southern Belle' would do.

I'm thinking the ladies had a lot of fun. The little ladies got kind of burned out after 1/2 hour. Next year I think we will try having it in April when we can do it outside.

Yes, this is going to be an annual event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The elder girls had fun too and tried some yummy tea.
I know I'm looking forward to next years party. I love the idea of doing it in April so we can have it outdoors. Great Idea MOM!!!