Saturday, February 24, 2007

Kaia is Walking!

So I've been meaning to write and let everyone know that Kaia is walking. She started walking un prompted on February 9th. She walked over to me with out me coaxing her to do so. It is so much fun to have a walker. Some days I still can't believe that she is walking and I will see her go into the other room and remember "Oh yeah she's walking" Kaia loves it. She walks around and around and around going from one thing to another and then picking up things along her way WITHOUT falling. She has amazing balance. It is so fun to watch her!

In other news - I have been sick. I think that I got the rotavirus and now Alina has it. I am hoping that Kaia doesn't get it, but I think it is only a matter of time before she gets it. I am praying that we are all over this before we go to Utah and spread it there. We are coming home for Matt's brother and sisters weddings (yeah that's right there's two) on March 6th. The weddings are the 8th and 10th. It will be a fun trip to see our families.

Well that is about all from us we will have a busy week next week getting ahead so that we can leave with all of our ends tied up. We love you all,
April

No comments: