Sunday, February 4, 2007

connie

This may be the only thing you hear from me because Annette is sitting right here by me and I don't have a clue what I am doing. When she leaves me I will be in big touble.

She even helped me sign up for Womens Conference. Yeah, so now I can come too.

Our family is doing great. Except Hannah keeps cutting her hair. I think she is on round four now. We have a budding hair stylist in our family. I can't believe Alexis graduates this year. She is working for John now for about 15 hours a week. She seems to have time to get everything done. Keith is Wrestling again this year he took 3rd in our region competition last week and goes to State this week. He is sporting hair that is the color of the golden sun. Similiar to the color of Annettes when she was in her experimental stage in High School. Clark took 6th place in his Jr. High wrestling competion and is going great. Blake is starting Super League baseball again and is really excited. Their team is going to Cooperstown New York this summer. Kent starts baseball soon and is also wrestling. Molly just had a sleepover with grandma Sasine. Grandma also took her to New York this last fall for her cousins baptism. Maybe you will get pictures next time if I can figure out how to add them in, no promises.
Bye for now.

No comments: