
Hi Everyone! This is so much fun! It is wonderful to hear about all Ya'lls out in Oklahoma as well as those who live in our neighboring city that we never see. Chris and I are doing well. If seem like we are avoiding anyone it's because we feel bad that we haven't gotten our thank you cards out yet!!! We are so embarrassed! Mostly because we are so grateful for all of your love, support and gifts and even a little card doesn't do justice. Right now we are both working. Ryan (my Brother) started working with Chris a couple of months ago at Pitster the bike shop and they are having lots of fun. Speaking of pit bikes...I started racing in the women's class a couple of months ago and have won myself a 2 and 3rd place trophy!!! I haven't sent any pics out yet because I don't have riding gear, Just my helmet, knee pads and elbow pads, so I think I look funny! Once I get my full gear I will take a few glamour shots and send them out. Races this winter have been up at this track in North Salt lake...just a little get together but there are about 5 or 6 girls that come out and we have lots of fun! I even started to jump a couple of weeks ago and can almost clear one! If you don't believe me ask my parents they came out and watched my first one.
Other than Racing I have been working being the communications specialist in the customer support department where I work. I like the job cause I get to hear the funniest questions from people, for example:
Dear support,
I can't remember my ID#?
Jane
ID#546351
Haha!!! If you don't get it you can email or call me and I will be happy to explain it to you.
School is good...but I can't wait to be done. I have till July 12th!!! Can I make it? I just found out yesterday that my counselor can't get me in to anymore classes down at the Provo campus so I am going to have to drive up to Salt lake once a week to go to class. Boy is it a hastle...4 more classes...5 more months....hang in there it'll be worth it.
Right now Chris and I joke that we have visitation rights with our dog. He can't live with us, our renters won't allow dogs...so for now he is living with Chris' parents...It's hard and funny sometimes we will take him for the day and we meet at the park and ride to drop him off again. How silly are we...Its amazing though how much that dog means to us.
Well, I think I have spent enough time. April...I am surprised! I thought you would be the first one from our family to post! haha. Let us know whats up and get some pictures of those girls on here.
Talk to you all soon!
Love Chelle
2 comments:
Chelle! Hows married life treating you? Sorry I couldn't make the wedding but gee if I would have had a little more notice....You can make it up to me by ACTUALLY comming to see me next time you guys come this way. I mean Talequah is only like what ...45 MINUTES away! I know we are like the forgotton family branch but come on! Geez! Just kidding! Hope all is well, xoxox to you
Brenda!!! I am coming to Oklahoma! From June 8 to June 12th. I hope can work something out so that we can go out to dinner and we can see your house or something. We will be flying in to Tulsa.
I will call you!
Post a Comment