Our family is growing. We need to have another family reunion before we don't recognize each other. Thank you for the pictures. Big sister looks so proud.
Sorry, I haven't done so good at keeping in touch. I will try harder in the future. What a cute little man. You have an adorable family. I look forward to seeing so more pics. Lots of Love!
A family newsletter designed to keep the posterity of Wilson and Isabel Walker close to each other. Please post the happenings in your family so that all may share in your happiness /sadness, accomplishments, new additions, etc.
4 comments:
He's beautiful! Looks like a trip to Arkansas is in my near future! Love ya!
Our family is growing. We need to have another family reunion before we don't recognize each other. Thank you for the pictures. Big sister looks so proud.
OK, you guys, we want some more pictures.
Sorry, I haven't done so good at keeping in touch. I will try harder in the future.
What a cute little man. You have an adorable family. I look forward to seeing so more pics. Lots of Love!
Post a Comment