Monday, February 5, 2007

Jones Update


Kevin took 3rd at Region on Saturday and so he gets to go to State. Conventiently, the 5A and 4A State Championships are are UVSC on Wednesday the 7th thru Friday the 9th. That means that Kevin and Keith will be a the same place. Not wrestling in the same competition, cuz we are 4A and they are 5A, but at least we will get to watch these two awesome athletes do their best.

The worst cold bug is going around in Utah. Once you get it, it takes about 3 weeks to kick it. I actually had it for a month, Kevin had it the past two weeks, and Rod came down with it last Friday. He and I stayed home and watched the Super Bowl while all the rest of the family went to Drews to watch it with Mike, Zac and Dakota who came to watch Kevin wrestle. I don't think Rod moved out of the recliner all day, except to blow his nose and eat dinner. I was even successful in talking him out of going for his run. I was afraid I'd have to go looking for him on the trail somewhere. Bailie has been the lucky one so far and escaped the grips of the bug.

Marilyn send pictures of Jaren and Susans new addition. She was born on February 1st. I'm going to post the pictures so you can see the sweet little girl.
















No comments: